Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser
Get the Halo glow!
With Halo you get the best of both worlds: great results with minimal downtime. Halo combines deep dermal rejuvenation with epidermal renewal for a combined synergistic effect you can’t get with any other treatment. Halo creates beautiful results without the downtime of more aggressive treatments. Find out more here.
- Customizable treatment to precisely target skin damage
- Improvement in the appearance of tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size and increases reflectivity and glow
- Flexibility in treatment levels and downtime
- A wider range of skin types can be treated
- Full Face – Single Session $1,500 | 3 Sessions Recommended
Forever Young BBL™
Stop the clock on the appearance of aging skin.
Forever Young BBL is the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with aging, longevity, and increased lifespan.
With regular Forever Young BBL treatments, your skin will look clear, smooth, and much younger.
Treatment of age spots, sun damage, and redness.
- Single Pigmented Spot Treatment $75
- Photofacial/Full Face – Single Session $425 | Package of 6 Sessions $1,900
- Acne Blaster/Single Session $350 | Package of 6 Sessions $1,800
- BBL Anti-Aging Treatment on Hands $150
Laser Nail Fungus Removal – $299 (Includes Two Sessions)
The following, more invasive laser treatments are performed by Dr. Joseph Rucker:
Microlaser Peel – $1,500
A laser treatment to the outer skin layer great for treating skin damage resulting in premature skin wrinkling and possible pigmentation problems.
Profractional Laser – $1,000
A quick and comfortable laser treatment with little downtime used for treating wrinkles, scars, and sun damaged skin.
Weekend Peel Package – $2,000
Consists of 1 microlaser peel and 1 profractional laser. This treatment can be done on a Thursday or Friday, allowing you to return to work on Monday.
Vascular Laser – $500 (1st 15 Minutes)
Treatment of spider and facial veins.